The development of a child up to one year old and older takes place individually. There are general rules on which to rely. But all the same kids are different. There are especially lazy people who do not want to move. How to be in this situation?
WHAT TO DO IF A CHILD DOESN'T WANT TO TURN
Inna, the mother of a 5-month-old girl, shared that her daughter does not want to roll over. She does her massages, develops, but all to no avail. The baby already wants to sit down, pulls herself up on the handles and even tries to stand on her legs, but with coups she has difficulty.
Read also:How to develop hearing and motor skills in an infant: educational games from 1 to 3 months
What to do in this situation?
A child under one year old learns his body, starting from the head and ending with the legs. First comes the head, then the neck, shoulders and arms, back and legs. It is important to follow this sequence. When the baby is lying on its stomach, bend its arms in the elbows and place it with your palms down close to the body.So the crumb learns to lift the head with an emphasis on hands, that is masters shoulders and hands. In parallel, the child learns another movement - twisting. That it is responsible for coups on the tummy on the back.
Physical development specialist Ekaterina Leshinskaya advises to do several exercises that will help teach the child to roll over.
- Put the baby on the stomach with the emphasis on the forearm, take one elbow and push it under the baby’s chest and slightly upwards. When the baby has been laid on its side, take it by the hip and “twist” it to the position on the back. Then perform a reverse turn on the tummy. Turn the left thigh easily, transfer the left leg through the right thigh and at the same time push the shoulder girdle to the turn.
- Lay the baby on its back on its knees. With one hand, slowly drive in front of him with a toy from right to left, describing a semicircle. The baby will reach for the toy and turn the shoulders and arms.
- Lay the baby on a flat surface on the back. Turn it byrd either to the right or to the left. After practicing a bit, go to a more difficult option.Turn the thigh, then twist and shift the baby on the tummy, with an emphasis on the hands. Then turn it backwards - and so several times. Then in the opposite direction.
WHAT TO DO IF A CHILD DOES NOT WANT TO CREATE
Many mothers themselves try to teach the child to sit and crawl. Mom of an 8-month-old baby Catherine said that her pussy can lie on her stomach, roll over, loves to stand on her legs, leaning on her mother. But does not creep. Although according to the standard developmental norms of a child at 8 months, he should already do this.
Read also:Child development: 5 ideas for the anniversary
What to do in this situation?
- Before you teach a child to crawl, teach him to stand on all fours. Watch the baby. When he is lying on his tummy, he should rest on his forearms and try to straighten his arms. If he has difficulties with it, try developmental exercises for pens.
- When the task is done with the hands, go to the legs. Bend the child's legs like a frog. Do not expect the baby to crawl right away. He may be a little confused, because in order to crawl, he needs to push the legs back. It will not work right away. Therefore, first you need to fix the very self-standing on all fours.When the crumb learns this, you can go to the crawl.
- If the problem with the legs - the child does not want to put them in a frog pose and draws back - try the next exercise. Bend the legs like a frog, and support the baby’s arms so that the baby is almost vertical. Let the baby get comfortable with this pose and learn to keep balance in this position.
Read also:Methods of early development of Elena Danilova: the pros and cons
- And although it is normally considered that a child should crawl already at 7 months, do not despair if he does not crawl at 8 and 10. In fact, not all children crawl. If the baby somehow moves - turns over, rolls on the floor and tries to perform any physical activity - this is already good.
- And at 8 months from the knees of the child can already be raised on the legs. Just place the baby so that the weight of his weight was on you. The same goes for crawling. Put your hand under the chest and support him when he is on all fours. So it will be easier for him.
- Record your baby on the course of massage. This well develops the legs and will become a kind of impetus to activity.
- Alternatively, entice him with something.For example, put a new toy in the other side of the room and show him that you need to crawl to it. Good motivation - the key to success.
Toys or special games can help the child’s physical development: developmental centers with hanging rattles, wheelchairs, bike runs. Choose what suits the child by age. And always remember, if your baby does not meet the standards of development, or even is lazy to do something, he just needs to be shown correctly and in time to help.